Sunday, July 24, 2011

It's Been 2 Months....Sorry!!!


Hello again.  I will spare you all from having to read the countless excuses that I have made for myself for not posting for the past 2 months......so all you need to know is that I am back and full of enthusiasm (and ideas and new baby products to report on!)  :)  So now that that is out of the way, I MUST fill you in on all that has happened during my hiatus:

1) Sasha is WALKING!
2) She turned one.....and we celebrated :)

Ok, when I started the list I thought that there would be a lot to report, but in all honesty this summer has been full playing outside, barbecuing, weekends with friends......plus running around and cleaning up after Sasha (a neverending, exhausting, and maddening process). 

On another note, 2 months ago I promised you guys pictures from our photoshoot with the amazingly wonderful VZ Moda Photography.  So please enjoy them and make an appointment for your little one IMMEDIATELY :)







     

No comments:

Post a Comment