Thursday, May 26, 2011

Genious travel idea #1

Ok, so before the big Florida trip I was reading some traveling with babies blogs, most of which were completely unspectacular....and made up of information that most parents with any common sense can figure out without reading travel blogs.....BUT I did read a great tip from a mom that I thought was genious, until I thought of how it could be even more genious :)  So here is what I read:  that instead of trying to pack all of your necessities for baby (such as diapers, wipes, formula, and the list goes on and on and on!) you should ship a box full of necessities to the place that you are staying.  Most hotels will keep the box for you at the front desk if you call ahead and ask.  Now I thought that this was a REALLY good idea, but then I thought about the cost of shipping everything versus the cost of bringing another piece of luggage on the plane, and it didn't quite make sense. 

So here's MY twist on this: why not order all of you essentials from a website such as diapers.com or amazon.com, which offer FREE SHIPPING on most purchases over a certain dollar amount!  That way you don't have to lug all of the bulky essentials and you don't have to pay for shipping (not mention the fact that you don't have to go to the post office either!).  I know, I know.......GENIOUS!  You can thank me later :)

Another pic of Sasha with the new camera :)


PS - We did an amazing photoshoot for Sasha yesterday with a very talented photographer.  I can't wait to see all of the pics.....and share them with you :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment